Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Idiotic observation while watching an Einstein documentary

Something is wrong with me. Of course, I've let the cat out of the bag on that one, and most people have already gathered that, but sometimes I even amaze myself.

This documentary was awesome, talking about how Einstein's theories were in no way accepted in the scientific community well after the rest of the world's imagination was inspired. He was one of the original pop stars, and one of the first to be stalked by paparazzi. A brilliant thinker, he didn't even get the Nobel Prize for the Theory of Relativity after scientists finally accepted its proof. I was also reminded that he married his first cousin, who was his caretaker, and noticed for the first time that....

... Einstein had man boobs.

Why I noticed that of all things, I don't know. So in order to get the thought out of my head, and stop debating to the other me rattling between my ears whether excessive male breast tissue is a sign of intellect, or a product of it, I pass the thought on to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny: I had the exact same thoughts, probably after watching the same documentary. I googled the phrase "einstein had manboobs" and now here's this page. I think we are now independent co-discoverers, though because you posted first, you do get the credit. :)

devilsclub said...

I am sincerely glad I am not alone in my idiotic observations!