Friday, November 7, 2008

I have nothing profound to say.

Other than being caught up in work and the latest sickling pandemic rolling through the elementary gathering victims one by one to wander the cold and flu meds aisle, there is no reason for me to have escaped my blog tending responsibilities. But I slacked.

America did its job, and crossed racial boundaries where it counted... now we just sit and wait and watch people pull things a part just to put them back together in some chimeric fashion. Spins on spins, I actually feel badly for Sarah Palin with the media attacks the last couple of days. She may deserve some of it, but I don't think she had any real factor on the defeat of the republican party during the election.

Then with gas prices dropping along with the temperature, looks like maybe I'll be able to afford this winter after all!

Thanks all for the great blog reading. I may not comment often, but if you are obsessive over your stats, you'll see I've been reading!

1 comment:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I'm glad y'alls heating oil prices are dropping. I've got several friends in Alaska and I've been worried.

It's easy to cool off by jumping into a pool when the weather is too hot, not so easy to stoke the furnace when you can't afford the wood or oil.