Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nixed the rainbow ponies.

I got burned out on the color green on my profile. Of course I am reveling in its appearance outside from neon spruce tips to the unfurling alder leaves. Kodiak on the brink of green is a wonderful place to be. Yep, I'm high on the happy pill of a sunny day. Well, until I have to pull out the lawn dinosaur, but even the thought of the chore seems pleasant today.

Maybe not pleasant enough to leave the profile with rainbow ponies on it though. My dear friend "e" knows her way around that code jibberish, so when I asked her to upgrade me to a new hue, I should have known what to expect. Nice. Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to leave it that way. "e" says she'll update it eventually, but wanted to go outside and play today. Oh well, I can't blame her.

I was actually wishing I could trade places with a flag man today, they seemed to be having so much fun, or just were happy being busy flag people. They have some pretty neat toys crawling the streets. I like the new groove they've got for the yellow lines to get installed, I wonder if they are filling in the paint, or if it is a reflective material that is embedded in it?

Got paused by a flagman by McDonald's where I'm guessing they are fixing a water main or something and noticed a new green and white striped building is appearing next to Cy's. I'm told it is going to be a coffee / gift shop. Right now, I'm wondering why they chose design inspiration from a tube of Aquafresh.

Well, hopefully someone e-mails me if my profile all of the sudden has a kitten or Numa-Numa guy theme this evening. I'm wary now I've left my password in the hands of someone with the feverish desire to pick on me.

No comments: