Friday, June 19, 2009

It is Friday isn't it?

I'm brain-numb, not the good I just hoovered a Glacier Mocha from Island Espresso kind either.

Has anyone else noticed how oddly long this week was? Was it a stretch in the space time continuum mixed with nearing Summer Solstice and being trapped between the line painter and the traffic cones, or what?

I keep catching myself doing a doubletake at the spikes sticking out of Pillar. Those props have some massively impressive wingspans. Although, I still think it looks like pieces of the Iron Giant have taken residence up there. I'm just waiting for it to up and walk away one day.

I've had to look twice several times at those owls they have perched all over the Kasheveroff building. Someone was telling me a story about having those at a cannery too, to keep the seagulls off the dock, only they apparently only worked in the dark - so you could hear the owl hooting through the night but the seagulls by that time were sleeping.

Now that I've wiped away a few more moments from the clock it doesn't seem to have ticked past as quickly as I thought it would. It truly is the week that would not end.

No comments: