Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Note to self: Avoid Mill Bay!

Can you say a road sticks out like a sore thumb? What would the proper terminology be for someone who repeatedly takes the wrong route? Me, myself, the moron. I have been caught by the flagpatrons one hour out of my day, all because of my own incapability to turn off the autopilot in my head.

All I can say, is I am sooo over road construction. I was thinking their latest effort was pointless and they should have been able to hold out for another year, until driving over the trimmed edge and realizing the ruts were almost to the subsurface. Isn't there a better pavement material that doesn't have to be torn up every other season?

And one last question... can you tell I'm not used to waiting in traffic?

2 comments:

Ishmael said...

Forgot your advice by 6 p.m., almost turned into the blockade, but a friendly truck allowed me to pull a U-ee right in front of him and go around the hill.

devilsclub said...

I've only done it once more since, only because I caught traffic already moving. I have to admit I enjoyed the change of scenery taking Selief, Rezanof, and Mission.